Sunday, October 11, 2009

Awkward School Photos (Blogtoberfest 11)

The girls brought home their school photos on Friday and I was very curious to see Addie's photo. After the girls had their photos taken a few weeks ago, I asked each of them to do a little demo of how they smiled. Heather showed me her usual smile while Addie's face contorted into a grimace. Well, wouldn't you know it - the grimace she showed me a few weeks ago is exactly how she looks in the photo. She was bang on with her reenactment! But I still think she looks adorable (okay, and a little funny too).

Heather

Addie

After she showed me her "smile" I asked her if she was nervous about getting her photo taken and she told me that at first she thought she was going to cry, "but then, I didn't cry mommy". That's my girl.

1 comment: