Thursday, October 29, 2009

Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk (Blogtoberfest 28)

As I was dishing dinner onto the plates tonight I could hear what sounded like water dripping. "What is that noise?" I wondered. Then I realized - the milk is on the table!

I turned to see Lauchlan standing on the chair with the now empty milk container in his hand and milk everywhere.


Poor little love. I didn't realize until just now that he is crying in the photo. I am not even sure why he is crying. I quickly whisked the milk container away and Jeff grabbed the camera.

We cleaned it up and continued on.

2 comments:

  1. oh. my. oh. wow.

    and i love your new header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, thanks for your comment about the header. My husband took that photo and luckily for me said that I could use it on my blog. I love it too.
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete