Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Heather Gee Project

The Heather Gee Project


February 2, 2010 will be the 14-year anniversary of Heather Gee’s death. Heather was an intelligent, vibrant, funny and beautiful woman who touched the lives of many. She is missed every single day.

Did you know Heather? Did you have the pleasure of spending time with her? Did she touch your life in some way?

I am looking for stories and anecdotes about Heather Gee. These stories can be funny, silly, serious - whatever you want. The more stories, the better.

Why am I doing this? I have always been interested in my family history and without my mom I am missing a huge piece of my family history. I often wonder about my mom and her life. I want to know more about what she was like as a little girl, a teenager, a mother, a nurse, a wife, a writer and a friend.

Please forward this to anyone and everyone who knew Heather Gee. Thank you in advance for your help with this project. I truly appreciate it and it means the world to me.

With gratitude,

Tricia Orchard (Heather’s daughter)

Please send your stories to:
Tricia Orchard
88 Avondale Avenue South
Waterloo, Ontario
N2L 2B9
(519) 584-2106
triciaorchard@gmail.com


1 comment: