For 12 nests you will need:
- a non-stick muffin tray
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips or chocolate broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips or chocolate broken into chunks
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons runny honey
- 4 cups corn flakes
- Add the butter and honey to a large pan. Gently melt over low heat.
- Turn off the heat and add the chocolate. Keep stirring until it has melted.
- Gently stir in the corn flakes until they are coated in the chocolate mixture.
- To make the nests, spoon the mixture into the holes in the muffin tray.
- Push three little chocolate eggs or jelly beans gently into the middle of each nest.
- Chill the nests for one hour, then use a spoon to lift the nests out of the tray.
This is from the Usborne Spring Fun book.