Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day

I meant to post this a few days ago.

Happy Father's Day to my dad! Love you lots and can't wait to see you soon!

Dad, Allan & Tricia. I think the young kids
wear their hair like that nowadays!
Happy Father's Day to Jeff! Love you lots and can't wait to see you soon, like around 5:15 tonight!

Goodies the girls made at school.

Everyone is excited to see what daddy got!


A t-shirt that we made for daddy.
Heather = blue hands
Addie = yellow hands
Lauchlan = green hands

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Trish, and thanks family. I really like the shirt and other stuff. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tricia!
    just catching up with you a bit. it looks like you are having a really fun summer so far. :) i'm so glad.

    and your dad's hair - yep - that's just how the boys are wearing theirs now. ;)

    ReplyDelete