Monday, August 8, 2011

LocoLanding

One of the highlights of our trip to BC was our outing to LocoLanding in Penticton. My brother (a radio DJ in town) was able to score some free passes for all of us. I think we tried almost every single attraction there (with the exception of just 1 activity). Thank you so much to the manager for giving us the passes!

Monkey Motion
Heather looks like she is flying!

Jeff showing off a little!

Go, Addie, Go!


Spider Mountain



Go Karts
Oh yeah, we look cool!

Heather & Uncle Josh

Uncle Allan

Lauchy & Jeff

Lucky Addie got to go with me!

Mini Golf:
Nice form Cherielle!

Josh looks like a pro.

We all know how good I am at golf!

Addie is very focused.

I love Lauchy's form.

We all needed a cone after playing golf in the heat.


Bumper Boats
Time to cool off with some bumper boats.

Hey! No fair! How did Baba get his hands on some water?!





Rock Climbing
Heather is a little afraid of heights so I
was impressed with how high she climbed.

Addie did a great job!

Even Lauchy got in on the action.

Uncle Josh won this race.

But Jeff won the next one.

Heather said that this day was the most fun for her. I agree. Everyone had a blast! Thanks again to the LocoLanding manager and to Uncle Al for getting the passes.

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a very fun place!!

    You asked me about my bookcases. We found them at Rona, but that was 3 years ago so I don't know if they still have the same ones still. I think I might go and see for myself, I could use one more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be fair, I had a headstart in both climbing races.

    ReplyDelete