Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Don't Mean To Brag, But...

...look where I'm going in October! Can't see it?


Last week when I found out about the concert via Facebook I swear to god, I almost had a panic attack! I practically snapped at Lauchlan as I frantically went to the Ticketmaster web site. I noticed that tickets were only available to certain people that day, but open to the rest of the pubic the next day. Thankfully, I also noticed that Rogers wireless customers were eligible for pre-sale tickets so I plugged in Jeff's cell number and - voila - I ordered two tickets!

I was almost in tears after the deal was done, that is how excited I was. I am still absolutely giddy with excitement whenever I think about the concert! October 26th can't come fast enough!

Here is one of my all-time favourite Mumford and Sons songs:

Dustbowl Dance - Mumford and Sons



Okay, one more!

White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons

1 comment:

  1. yippe!!! glad you got your tickets, tricia! that will be so much fun to look forward to the concert in late october!
    also: love that your kids made it into the record - i saw that photo but didn't put two and two together. hope you got a copy of it!
    also: i got my photo of the fence hanging off the street light - thanks for the fyi!

    ReplyDelete