Monday, February 20, 2012

Family Day Fun

Today was Family Day, a holiday in Ontario. We spent the morning playing in a local school gym. The kids and adults had a blast playing floor hockey. Me, Addie and Heather all sustained injuries during floor hockey. Heather and I were injured by someone on our own team! Ahem!


We had fun with the hula hoops!

I even tried my hand at basketball. I never really played team sports when I was growing up, preferring to run on my own instead. So my attempts to play basketball were quite laughable, I am sure! But it was actually quite fun and I would definitely give it a try again soon.


In the afternoon I took the kids back to the KW Art Gallery for another Family program.







Oops, I guess we should have let the crown lay flat to dry for awhile!


It was a great day!

1 comment:

  1. i love the butterfly and crown hat arts activities!! you can't go wrong when it comes to bejewelling!
    nice hoola hoop action shot, too! i am with you on team sports - never was co-ordinated. hope you get a chance to try basketball again, soon!

    ReplyDelete