Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy ♥ Day!

Happy Valentine's Day .

Jeff and I don't always celebrate Valentine's Day, but when I got up to go spinning this morning this is what the table looked like. I had put out treats for the kids, but that was all that was there when I went up to bed. When I got up this morning there was a treat on the table for me - a "smut" magazine (Star) and chocolate. I had already planned to leave out a treat for Jeff so I put his on the table, too. The kids were very excited to check out the treats!


We had a lot of fun after school today.

There was perfect packing snow!



Spray bottle of water + food colour = creativity!
They are decorating the snow woman's skirt.

Red after school snacks:

Cookie decorating:

Valentine book marks:



Hope you have a lovely day!

1 comment:

  1. what a perfect valentine's day!!
    i esp love the little treat packages at the breakfast table. and that you got your trashy magazine! :)

    ReplyDelete