Sunday, February 26, 2012

An Opportunity...

There was a babysitter here tonight. My clever little boy seized the opportunity to finally do what he was been wanting to do for ages. Let me show you...

Note chair pushed under shelf. But
what is missing from shelf, you ask?

Note egg shaped piggy bank
on shelf above Lauchy's head.

Close-up of piggy bank.

Lauchy has been asking and asking to play with that piggy bank but I keep putting him off. It is not a toy, it will break, etc. He clearly knew that mommy wasn't at home tonight and got the piggy bank down for himself. What a monkey! And he didn't even break it!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, what a love. And he didn't break it. Don't worry, I'll give him some massive spanks when I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you're secretly admiring his cheekiness and deviousness as you're giving him massive spanks! ;)

    ReplyDelete