Friday, November 23, 2012

52 Weeks of Mail - Week 7

So far, I am enjoying this little challenge and have had no trouble getting out my letters. For this week I mailed a letter to Fraser Lake, BC. I also mailed a second letter to Summerland, BC (what else is new!).




Week 1: Summerland, BC
Week 2: Summerland, BC
Week 3: Penticton, BC
Week 4: Summerland, BC 
Week 5: Portland, Oregon
Week 6: Summerland, BC
Week 7: Fraser Lake, BC (Bonus letter: Summerland)

Next week?  I have many people that I would like to send letters to, but still have not decided who I will write to yet.  We shall see....

2 comments:

  1. Me me me!!
    I love your snowflake and snowmen drawings. You are doing great with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex! You are definitely on my list! :)

    Thanks for your positive comment!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete